In this workshop, you will learn about principles and processes that lead to efficient and effective instruction, whether for a single lesson or a whole course.
• Describe the process of instructional design, including major steps in the process and the purpose of each step.
• Determine goals for an instructional unit or program based on thoughtful analysis of the need and situation.
• Write useful and meaningful learning objectives that describe the knowledge, skills and/or attitudes that students will achieve.
• Use learning objectives to ensure that instruction and assessment aligns with the goals and objectives to increase the likelihood of effective and efficient learning.
• Develop a plan to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction.